ARA Home Page
This website is a vital communications link between the Aetna Retirees Association and its members. Your ARA will use it to keep members and potential members informed about the important challenges we face in defense of our retirement benefits. We believe that we must be vigilant and involved on a number of levels if we are to succeed in our mission.
Members can play an important role in this effort by staying up to date on the issues, urging former colleagues to join ARA, and making their voices heard.
Keeping promises is the stock-in-trade of any insurance company. We look to Aetna to keep the promises it made to us.
Latest Changes to the Website
- The 2020 Resource Guide is (finally) available on the website – (See below) (9/20)
- An issue of our newsletter – see Our Newsletter (3/20)
- A news article on Bertolini's leaving CVS Board – see News of Interest (2/20)
- An issue of our newsletter – see Our Newsletter (9/19)
Related Websites & Other Resources
Frequently Used Aetna Retiree Websites
- Aetna Retiree Portal – Aetna's website for retirees – provides a listing of your benefits and beneficiaries as well as personal information.
- Aetna Navigator – Everything you need to know about your own medical, dental, and prescription drug benefits, including your Retiree Reimbursement Account, your claims and deductible status, locating providers, estimating care costs, etc.
- Aetna 401(k) Plan (through Vanguard) – Get account balances, reallocate funds, initiate withdrawals, etc. for your 401(k) plan
- Aetna Foundation Matching Grant Programs – The traditional Matching Grants (= "Personal Donations") was DISCONTINUED as of 1/1/20 and no "Giving Campaign" was held in 2019.
- Allina Health|Aetna – Servicing Minneapolis - St. Paul and the surrounding area
- The 2020 Resource Guide – A listing of telephone and contact information for questions on your benefits
- Aetna – a generic link to all that Aetna as a corporation has to offer
- An introduction to CVS – How CVS views itself and the post-Aetna-acquisition situation.
- NRLN – National Retiree Legislative Network is a non-profit organization originated by several large retiree groups for the purpose of protecting and promoting the equitable treatment and the benefits of private- and public-sector retirees.